Join Ultraculture’s team as a staff writer. We’re hiring now!
Ultraculture is currently looking for writers. Our site is expanding and looking for fresh voices that can lend their unique perspectives to Ultraculture.
We’re looking for individuals who can regularly blog about magic, spirituality, astrology, yoga, mythology, related pop culture, or other topics in the same vein. Writers will be expected to be able to quickly and regularly put out small (300 word) blogs while working on larger (1000 word) features or listicles. Writers should be able to work off of assigned topics as well as bringing their own ideas to the table.
To apply, please send a resume and your two best published clips to ultraculturegate at gmail dot com. Please send all files as either DOCs, PDFs or links to online resources.
What will get your resume sent to the top of the pile:
- Clearly demonstrating that you are a good writer and, even more importantly, a reliable and hard-working individual
- Awareness of the magic/spirituality space
- Professional formatting and style
- Good grammar and spelling
What will get your resume discarded:
- Bad formatting or using weird file formats (.odt, .mht)
- Not following the instructions
This is an excellent opportunity to gain awareness of the online journalism and content business and to grow your own brand.
Please send all resumes to ultraculturegate at gmail dot com, we will contact you if we’re interested in setting up a Skype interview. Thank you and good luck!